Friday, July 11, 2014

Eggless Mango and Chocolate marble Cupcakes

Mango &Chocolate Marble Cupcakes (Eggless)







Here I am again with another mango recipe in my bag. I have endless options to use my mangoes and it seems never ending. Everyone at home have started getting bored of the flavor but I am still liking it. I am not a big fan of eggless cooking as I love eggs so much and cant think of baking without eggs
but off lately have seen so many good recipes of eggless baking while blog hopping, I want to give it a try. I had mangoes and my kiddo loves chocolate so why not combine together that's what came in my mind while preparing for this recipe. anyways both compliment each other very well.
    Got an idea and recipe from here ,tweaked a little and baked  cupcakes instead for kiddos snack for school so divided my batter and made  one loaf and around 6 cupcakes .


Ingredients


All purpose flour/Maida  2Cups
Sugar   3/4 Cup + 2Tbs
Cocoa Powder 1/4 Cup
Mango puree/pulp  1 Cup
Butter/Oil   1/2 Cup
Vanilla extract 1Tsp
Baking Powder  11/2Tsp
Baking Soda 1/2 Tsp
Salt  1/4Tsp
Warm water 3-4Tbs
1/4 Cup Milk
1/4 Cup Yogurt


Directions

  • Preheat oven to 180C/350F
  • In a bowl add all the dry ingredients and keep aside.

  • In a bowl mix oil, sugar using hand blender or stand mixer or normal hand whisk. If using butter then cream butter and sugar until  creamy.

  • Now add  and mix together milk, yogurt ,mango puree and vanilla extract.

  • Now add dry ingredients  to the wet ingredients and gently mix until well incorporated .

  • Mix cocoa powder with warm water and make a paste and keep aside.

  • Now divide the batter in two .
  • Add the cocoa paste to one of the batter.

  • Now grease or line 6 cupcake muffin pan with liners. Add one Teaspoon of each mango batter and chocolate batter alternately in the liners.

 

  • Bake the cupcakes for 20 -22 minutes or until  toothpick inserted on the center comes out clean.

  • Take out of the mold and let it cool.
  • Enjoy!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...